- Candidates are required to capture their fingerprints at internet cafés to begin registration
- Candidates may continue the registration process on their own after the capture of fingerprints
- Without the fingerprints of the candidate, the registration is invalid in other words the registration is not useful.
REGISTRATION FOR BECE PRIVATE-CANDIDATES (SUBMISSION)After submission of their entries online, candidates should print an invoice that they would submit to a bank to for payment by cash
HOW TO PAY FOR REGISTRATION USING MOBILE MONEY:
- They may also pay directly from their mobile money account by dialing the shortcode *944#.
The following documents will be available online at the time of registration:
- Notes for the Guidance of Candidates
- Directions to Candidates
- Fee Schedule
ADVISE FOR REGISTRATION FOR BECE PRIVATE-CANDIDATESCandidates are advised to read the entire Manual for Registration carefully and follow the instructions. They are also requested to make payments directly to banks or through mobile money and not through internet café operators. REGISTRATION FOR BECE PRIVATE-CANDIDATES 2020 : The Council informs all candidates to avoid mistakes in their details, for Instance name, date of birth and index number, requests for change of date of birth will not be entertained after the release of results. for more information visit https://www.waecgh.org Shs Gold Track Open Date
Did This Article help?
if the article was helpful you can thank us by promoting our Facebook page, we will be very grateful for that, and if there is anything to say or ask about the site feel free to leave it in the comment section below we will be very grateful,